Nov 11, 2015

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm -Good Alternative to Dior Creme de Rose

Have been obsessed with Dior Creme de Rose for a few years. With the cold and dry winter ahead, I want to branch out to other rich lip balms which are not as pricey as the Dior one.

I like to use rich lip balm on night time. Dior Creme de Rose is perfect for that as in the morning, my lips are still creamy. I use that every night and I go through that every 3 months or so. You can call it pricey as one cost CAD $33.


Very happy to try the Luxe Reve de Miel lip balm and even happier to find out it works just as well as the Dior one and for half the price.


It is made out of natural ingredients, a combination of grapefruit and honey. No artificial preservatives, no artificial fragrance and paraben free. It has a slightly thicker and richer texture than the Dior Creme de Rose. When I opened the jar, the rich color of the lip balm looks just like pure honey and I was a bit worried with the strong honey taste(like from Burt's Bee). But surprisingly, it does not. I got mine from Hudson Bay for $17.

If you suffer from dry chapped lips in the winter, don't want to ditch out $33 for a rich lip balm and not a fan of rose scent, you definitely have to try this.





No comments:

Post a Comment