Jan 11, 2016

Lush Boxing Day Haul

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I have been MIA  as I went home to Toronto after Christmas to visit my family and unfortunately got sinus infection and was sick welcoming the new year. I am slowly getting back to my normal so I thought I would share with you guys my first haul of the year.

Every Boxing Day, Lush would have their sale with Christmas products. As I had been really good controlling my purchases at Lush, I held off to try any of their limited Christmas collection. Two years in a row, their website crashed at the beginning of their sale and I was so bummed. Luckily, they restocked a few items and I managed to grab a few products.



I love their shower jelly and I got two of the Snow Man which is a fruity blend of buchu, bergamot and lemon oil. It is a very refreshing citrus-scented jelly which I enjoy. Another shower jelly I got is Santa Belly. If you like apple scented products, you would adore this. 

I got two of their bath bombs, Yog Nog. I usually go for their bubble bar as I find bath bombs are not as easy to use(I find using one whole bath bomb for my bath tub is just too much and I have to split the bath bombs into halves). Yog Nog reminds me of a mixture of toffee/caramel and milk, just like my favorite drink caramel macchiato from Starbucks.


Celebrate is a hand and body lotion. I haven't tried many of their body lotion and glad to pick this one up. A blend of orange, lime, almond oil and cocoa butter. 

I wish I could have picked up more products from their Christmas collection but most of the items were out of stock as soon as the sale started.  But still glad that I was able to pick up a few. Did you pick up anything from Lush during their Boxing Day sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment