Apr 12, 2016

Sephora VIB Sale Haul 2016

Sephora has their VIB sale twice a year. One in April and another one in November. VIB Rouge members would get 15% off in the April sale and it is a great time to pick up items which are pricey.


I placed a couple of online orders to take advantage of the sale. Picked up 2 limited edition items:
Burberry 2016 London with Love Blush and Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact. I would not have picked them up if they were full-priced.

Other products include:

Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster pen
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Make A Splash Hydrating set
Clarisonic Radiance Brush Heads
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy 





This is my first Tom Ford beauty item. The powder is so silky and finely-milled. I have only used the compact a couple of times so would have to play with it some more before I could do my review.


This is another limited edition product and it has been in and out of stock throughout the sale. If you're looking for this beauty, just keep checking back on the website.

Also redeemed 250BI to get this cute Sephora collection Minnie tote bag:


What have you picked up for the Sephora VIB sale?



No comments:

Post a Comment