Sep 20, 2017

Tatcha Obento Box

Tatcha luminous dewy mist

If you are like me, contemplating on a beauty product for so long and finally got it, you would know how much excitement I am experiencing.

I have been eyeing on the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Mist for probably more than a year. Every time I pop into Sephora, I would go to the Tatcha display and spray myself with the incredible mist. But every time I look at the price tag, I just can't justify in spending almost $60 on a facial mist. I have combination skin and even though my face can get a bit greasy on hot summer days, my skin usually crave for some hydration mid-day. Especially during the dry cold winter months, my skin is desperate for some dewiness and some glow. 

Tatcha Luminous Dewy Mist is such a luxurious product. It is also the only mist I find that would create that healthy dewy look on my skin which last. Usually the other brands of mist would leave a glow but it would disappear as the mist dries off. But Tatcha lasts throughout the day. 

When I see the new gift sets rolling out at Sephora, I saw this new set by Tatcha.




This set contains:
- 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- 0.34 oz/ 10 mL The Water Cream
- 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Violet-C Radiance Mask
- 0.21 oz/ 6 g Gold Spun Camellia Lip Balm


The mist is a full-sized one (alone is CAD $58) and three additional products which I haven't tried and excited to try.

If you are thinking of getting this, you'd better act quick as I know they sell out fast and that is why I didn't wait until the Sephora VIB sale in a couple of months.



No comments:

Post a Comment