Jan 15, 2018

Can't Seem To have Enough Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipsticks

I know I have been MIA for the past little while. Have a few big changes in my life but I am slowly getting back to my normal routine. 

If you have been following me on my blog, you know I LOVE Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipsticks. I have tried many brands of liquid lipsticks and I can proudly say I have found my "HOLY GRAIL". They are truly long-lasting and don't dry my lips out. Honestly, ever since I got my first one, I cannot wear any other lip products. I am just too used to applying the lipstick once in the morning and pretty much set all day long no matter what I eat. I may have to apply a lip balm mid-day but that's it.

I have got two more shades to add in my collection:



The sahdes I got are Suck It and Wine Not. I believe they are relatively new shades added to their collection.


Wine Not and On Point are quite similar. On Point is just a bit richer and Wine Not has a bit more brown in it.


Suck It and Sell Out are my two favorite every day shades. Sell Out is lighter and it is your perfect "my lips but better" shade. Suck It has a bit more earthy tone in it.

I also have a few other more vibrant shades in my collection for the summer. Suck It and Sell Out are my most-used shades. These shades look good on everyone and so easy to apply. The darker and vibrant shades are a bit trickier. I line my lips with a neutral shade(shade closest to my natural lip color) and then dab the lipsticks on and use kleenax to blend it out. I find if I apply those shades full-on, they are a bit intense and I prefer them to be toned-down. Let it dry for a minute or so and apply a bit of lip cream/balm and I am set to go all-day-long.



No comments:

Post a Comment