May 23, 2018

Makeup Room Ikea Alex Drawers

Sorry I have been MIA for so long. Have been busy with moving to a new city, new house. Some people move frequently but I can count with one hand how many times I have moved. Until you are packing your belongings, you do not realize how much of a hoarder you are. I have accumulated so many things over the years and even after I donated so many boxes to Value Village, still have so much left.

I have always wanted to set up my makeup room with Ikea Alex drawers. Think it is a great and affordable way to organize beauty items. When you have accumulated so much makeup over the years, you need to visualize everything.


I have had the table the 5-drawer(from Michael's)for a while. See my previous post for this Ikea dupe drawers. But I want to have the Alex 9 drawer from Ikea. Finally got around to it and set it up. It is still a working progress. I just ordered some drawer dividers to further organize my compacts a little better. Will do an update once it is done. White chair is from HomeSense. I was contemplating on whether to get a white chair. It will match perfect with the rest but with dirty fingers on makeup, white chair cannot be kept clean for long. But decided in the end that I would. Just have to be careful. 

How do you organize your makeup?

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment