Dec 22, 2011

OOTD Dec 21/11


Just received my order from Lands' End Canvas. Got this Poplin floral shirt(peat dot) in small but am surprised that it fits much bigger than I thought. It is pale yellow with black tiny polka dots. 


I am trying on the new shirt with Abercrombie & Fitch vest (from last year). My shirt was originally priced at $ 49.50 but on sale now for $ 16.99. I managed to grab one with the special promo last week (40% off and free shipping) and got the shirt for $11.99 SHIPPED to me. What a great deal!

I'm starting to like more and more about Lands' End and Lands' End Canvas. I got a couple of cotton turtlenecks, a cardigan and this shirt. Very happy with the quality and style.

Similar Abercrombie & Fitch Shannon vest, and Lands' End Canvas Floral poplin shirt (shown in classic navy plaid)



















No comments:

Post a Comment