Feb 13, 2012

Jewelry from Banana Republic

I have always love the accessories from Banana Republic. They are mostly high quality and the styles are simple and elegant. Unlike the inexpensive items from Forever 21, these are well-made.

During the last promotion(Banana Republic Canada is always tempting me with the ongoing sales, 20, 30 and today only 40% off full-priced items), I picked up a ring.




I like the flat setting as most costume jewelry rings are very big and chunky, always get caught in things.

They are having another promotion, only for today, use code BRLOVE and get 40% off one full-priced item.

I'm once again tempted, eyeing on a few bracelets and bangles:











11 comments:

  1. I am loving that ring, it's perfection! You'll get so much use out of it.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love this ring. Think the design is so cute and I can wear it lots.

      Delete
  2. love love the flower ring you're wearing!
    i have always liked BR jewelry as well. there was time they discontinued their jewelry lines. i was so happy when they brought them back. :)
    so this is just for canadians? unfair! ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BR jewelry is so well-made. I would have never bought them at full retail price as I know they always have sales. Yes, unfortunately, the promo was just for CDN but I'm sure the US website would offer something similar soon.

      Delete
  3. They do have great accessories and if you can wait a bit, they go on super sale which is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I always wait for a sale at BR and their sale/promotion are constant so hard to pass sometimes.

      Delete
  4. I used to design jewelry for Banana so it's good to see it appreciated--I had a hand in the second to last flower cuff!
    Anyway, doing a little jewelry giveaway on my blog, hope you stop by and check it out!
    xx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talented designer!! I always admire how designers come up with such cute designs.

      Thanks for stopping by. For sure will visit your blog!

      Delete
  5. That ring is so pretty! I haven't bought anything at BR proper in a while but I always felt like they had terrific jewelry and footwear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo cute stuff! I need to check it out next time I'm at the mall....I kinda got completely overwhelmed by all the lovely polka dot items last time I was there :D

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ring! I like the bracelets you posted too :)

    awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete