Mar 30, 2012

OOTD Mar 30/12

End of the month already. This month seems to pass by so fast. I guess with almost 10 days away in Toronto, makes the month fly by.

Enjoyed 2 weeks of summery warm weather, this week is back to the spring normal temperatures. It was -5 this morning when I walked my dog before school. Back to sweater days.


Loving the lilac color lately. Gives me the spring is here feeling. Want to get some lilac nail polish too. Know any good ones ladies?



The LEC sweater is currently on sale for $18.97. Excellent deal. It is 50% cotton and 50% wool. Perfect for cool but not bone-chilling weather like today. I find if I wear full wool/cashmere sweaters indoor, it is too warm. 

Loving my new Banana Republic plaid shirt. It is very soft cotton. I find with better quality cotton shirt, after wash, require very little ironing. I am not very good in ironing. The less ironing, the better. I still have not tried those no iron shirts yet. Wonder if they really require no ironing after wash. 


This lighting shows better version of the sweater's true color



5 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty colour! A really nice match for your plaid shirt as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looooving all of BR's button up shirts this weekend. I had to control myself cause I knew I was saving my dough for J. Crew! But these shirts were lovely....and the 30% off doesn't make it any easier. Good to know about the ironing! Thanks for sharing - I love lilac :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I
    certainly loved every little bit of it. I've got you book marked to check out new things you post…

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - weight control

    ReplyDelete