Apr 4, 2012

Rebecca

I love watching Real Housewives. Don't judge me. I watch all of them: Real Housewives of New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, Orange County, Beverly Hills etc. In case you don't know yet, we have the Canadian version: Real Housewives of Vancouver premiering tonite. A 2 hour premiere airing at 9 pm EST on Slice channel.

Ok, back to where I wanted to go. Bethenny Frankel has her own reality show, Bethenny Ever After. A spin-off show from the Real Housewives of New York. Season 3 started on Monday here. I was watching the show and was admiring one of the necklaces she wore on the show.

These days, it is easier to find out the brand of outfits and accessories the stars are wearing. Google and usually I can find out.


This is the necklace I love. Isn't it gorgeous?

I seem to love rose gold lately. I always prefer silver over gold. But rose gold has the rich touch which makes all the accessories so much nicer.

Googled and find out the necklace is by Rebecca, an Italian designer. 

I love the simple and elegant designs of the jewelry. 






No comments:

Post a Comment