Jan 17, 2013

January Ipsy Bag

I got my January Ipsy bag the same day I got my Topbox. Both boxes usually arrive in the middle of the month.



This is my second Ipsy bag and I haven't been disappointed by the goodies I get so far

 

BigSexyHair hair spray
Josie Maran Argan Oil
Nailtini Nail polish in the shade Frappe
Pacifica Blood Orange body butter


Also included is a Soho concealer brush

I'm very happy with this month's goodies. I heard a lot of good reviews about the Josie Maran argan oil. It can be applied to your skin or your hair. A bit disappointed at the size of the oil as it's quite tiny. Smaller than your normal travel-sized. I believe other than the oil and the hair spray, the rest of the products are full-sized so really great value for this month's bag. I got the concealer brush which is perfect as my current one needs a replacement. I see other varieties of this bag of crease brushes instead. Hope I will get that as well. Who wouldn't want another makeup brush in their collection?


I quite like the nail polish I got. It is called Frappe and it is a very pale pink. Quite sheer but I don't mind as I can always apply more to make it more opaque. This is 3 coats. I see others get a bloody Mary which is a bright red shade. I am happy I got sent this pale pink instead.

I have already tried the Pacifica Bloody Orange body butter and it smells amazing. I love citrusy scents and this one is right up my alley. 










2 comments: