Feb 19, 2013

MUFE Pro Finish Foundation Review

I received this Make Up For Ever Pro Finish foundation in my Feb Topbox earlier this month. Have been using this since.

I received this in the shade 118 Natural Beige


The shade shows up a bit darker in pictures. In real life, it is much lighter.

The foundation can be applied with either a brush for a lighter coverage or with a sponge for moderate coverage. I usually apply with a stippling brush for a lighter coverage over either my Skin 79 BB cream or Origins Vitazing. I find the coverage to be light but definitely buildable for more coverage. But for my every day use, I apply it lightly.

However, if you are planning to get this, strongly suggest to go a few shades lighter than your usual shade. I notice within an hour or so after I apply the Pro Finish foundation, it turns much darker on my skin. I would not say it goes orange on me but a noticeable darker shade than when I first applied. 

I have oily skin and not so much in the dry winter months but I find this foundation not matifying. I have to set this with the Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator setting powder to take away the shine.

Would I re-purchase this in full size? I highly doubt it. Not because of I don't like the product. It has a smooth finish and buildable coverage. But with my oily skin, I don't want to go an extra step to set it with a setting powder for a matifying finish. 






1 comment:

  1. Crump put it to imagery, picture the gaming interface of Nintendo's NTDOY. The personal computer game leads players on a series of validations from the high art community acknowledging that the new x box 360 stand next to the back spines.

    Feel free to surf to my web page; ps3 trophiea

    ReplyDelete