Jun 17, 2013

HANA Professional Flat Iron 1" Review

I was contacted by Misikko and was sent a HANA professional Flat Iron 1" to try out. I have frizzy hair and with the summer humid months ahead, I am more excited to test it out.



HANA Professional Flat Iron 1" (get it here)


It has blue ceramic groove surface, making it easy to slide your hair strands through it.


LED indicator light on/off button


Very sleek packaging



In the box also includes a flat iron travel bag, a heat proof silicone mat and a couple of nail filers. I find the heat proof silicone mat so handy. I don't know how many times I left hair styling tools on the countertop while they are so hot and almost ruined the finish of my bathroom countertop.

I have used this flat iron for 3 weeks now. I tested it out on very humid days when my hair is very frizzy and extra difficult to be tamed.


The 2 above pictures were taken after I just blow dried my hair. You can see how frizzy and the flyaway.




These pictures were taken after I used the HANA professional flat iron 1". As you can see, my hair is not frizzy anymore and it is much smoother and giving a very silky touch.

I have tried a few different brands of flat iron. One is from a drugstore and let me tell you this, don't even waste your money on drug store brands. They just don't give the results they promised and they don't last long. For better results, I would much rather invest money on a professional hair straightener. They are much better quality and last a long time.

I have used this HANA flat iron for 3 weeks now and absolutely love it. It heats up fast and doesn't snag my hair while straightening. I have used other brands which my hair doesn't glide through smoothly and result in yanking some hair out. It has a wide temperature range setting. The LED light will blink until the desired heat setting is reached so you don't have to keep guessing is it hot enough. Highly recommend this flat iron if you are in the market for it.


**Still a few more days to enter my Regina Pierallini Necklace Giveaway here**










2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! :) I like the Hana straightener as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy a new straightener and am considering brands still. Glad to hear this one is good :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete