Dec 26, 2013

Boxing Day Deals

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with families and friends. Weatherwise, after the nasty ice storm in Toronto, we had a good dump of fresh snow on Christmas day. I am used to that as I live near the Canadian capitol region but Toronotians may not be used to this much snow this often.

I was ready to hit a few malls for the crazy Boxing Day sales but decided to do some online shopping and if the weather clears up, I would head out.

Sephora has a few $12 Boxing Day deals.


I have always wanted to try out the MakeUpForEver Aqua shadow. For $12, I think it's an awesome deal to try.


Too Faced Cat Eye Kit


Caudalie Winter Moisturize Kit

I love Caudalie products and I love trying out kits which I can try sample sizes before buying the full-sized ones.

Also, Lush is having a buy one get one free promo for most of its Christmas collection. I haven't been indulging myself with Lush bath products this winter and it is an awesome time to get some bath goodies. The promo started at 9:00 EST and I went on the site right on time and products are going fast so hurry.

Happy Boxing Day Shopping!




3 comments:

  1. The Aqua shadow duo looks so nice! Right sized & priced!
    Stay warm and safe, Brenda! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Aqua shadow duo and excited to receive my order.

      Thank you sweetie :)

      Delete
  2. Oh! Cosmetics and other girly stuff. Great news for all the girls out there. Good work.

    ReplyDelete