Jan 7, 2014

December Empties

A bit late in posting my December empties as I just got back home over the weekend from Toronto.


Not a whole bunch of empties as I was away. 


Origins Ginzing refreshing eye cream is my new favorite daytime eye cream. It is moisturizing and has a slight salmon tint shade to it that helps brighten my undereye area.

Origins Plantscription Anti-aging eye cream has been my night time eye cream for a while. As I have mentioned before in my previous posts, I am an eye cream junkie and I hop from brands to brands, trying to find the perfect eye cream. This one is quite good. But I find it is not as moisturizing as I would like it to be for night time. 

GlamGlow YouthMud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment is my first try for this brand. I got this deluxe sample size which last me a good 5 or 6 uses. It is a very good exfoliant face mask and if you have really sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this as this gives you the most intense "tingling" feeling that it almost feels like a burning sensation when you first apply it. 

Josie Maran Argan Oil is a very nice argan oil. I received this deluxe sample size in one of my beauty boxes. It is a bit too rich to apply to my face so I used it mostly for the ends of my hair. 


Glysomed Fragrance Free Hand Cream has been my holy grail hand cream for night time. I prefer the fragrance free version and I got this 8.5 oz from Costco but sadly they have discontinued selling that and I have to go for either the green tube(with fragrance) or the fragrance free version in tiny sizes. It is so moisturizing and not too greasy to apply at night before bed time.

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil has been an excellent dupe for Moroccan Oil at a fraction of its price. I use this for the dry ends of my hair. I have used Moroccan Oil religiously and as much as I love it, I don't like the scent and price tag of it. Glad I found the Organix and works just as well if not better.

Lush Sweetie Pie shower jelly is my favorite shower jelly from the brand. Rich cherry scent which lingers on. Have already re-purchased a couple of these.



Cover FX Anti-Aging Primer was included in one of my Topboxes last year. I don't see any significant anti-aging effects. Overall, just a ok face primer. Won't be buying the full-sized one.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is my second or third finished tube. It really helps with keeping my eyeshadow stay on my lids all day long. I know I will be re-purchasing this in the future for sure.





6 comments:

  1. I think that's a good amount of empties! It's always such an awesome feeling using products up!

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Sweetie pie is lovely, it smells amazing x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a sample of the JM argon oil - I didn't realize you could use that for your skin too, though I'm kind of scared of any oil type product on my face since it's prone to breakouts. I'll need to look up more info on that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used the Organix Argan Oil poo and con and I enjoyed them. They smell very nice, too! :)
    My hair is not dry but today was so cold it made me want to do something extra for my skin and hair. I might add light oil to my regimen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are pretty good empties for a month with travel like december! i haven't tried any shower jellies yet but that one sounds lovely :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great empties! Sweetie Pie shower jelly from Lush is one of my favourite things that I've tried from them - I just love the blackcurrant smell. I actually used it in my hair the last time and it wasn't half bad, so I'm looking forward to trying more Lush bath/shower stuff in my hair since I'm really fed up of using my regular Pantene shampoo lol :p

    ReplyDelete