Sep 17, 2014

September TopBox


It's that time of the month again, my TopBox arrived today and here is what I got:

Institut Esthederm Lift & Repair Absolute Smoothing Cream 10ml
Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo 0.75 net wt oz
Essie Nail Lacquer in Sand Tropez
Bioderma Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel 15ml

I picked the regular TopBox this month again as the choices of other prive boxes do not excite me. I am almost at the point where I am ready to cancel my beauty subscription box. Not that the products sent are disappointing or not worth the monthly charge. It is just I only use a handful of products and give a lot away. Most of those are shades of products I don't use or they are products I have no interest in trying. 


Essie nail lacquer is always a plus as I love Essie. The shade I was sent is Sand Tropez. I have not tried many nude nail polishes and this one is a very light sand color. Not sure if this would look nice on my nails but will definitely try it.

Bioderma is a skin care brand I adore. So happy to receive and try their purifying foaming gel.

Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo is something new to me. I haven't heard of the brand. I am open to try new dry shampoo. This one is actually quite nice. Smell nice and does not leave a white residue on my dark hair. The size is perfect to just throw in my purse. I have other travel sized dry shampoo but if I am desperate enough to spray hair shampoo onto my hair during the day, I really don't want to deal with white/grey residue and don't have time to brush it out thoroughly. So this is a very nice product.

Last but not least is Institut Esthederm Lift & Repair Smoothing Cream. Another brand which is new to me. This is to be applied morning and evening on clean dry skin. I have a lot of moisturizers in my drawer queuing up to be used up. So this one would join the pile.




3 comments:

  1. ouuu this looks pretty good! Sand Tropez is an awesome shade! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, pretty happy with this month's bag. Excited to try Sand Tropez as I rarely do nude nails.

      Delete
  2. i thought sand tropez is a nice shade too, but maybe not for me. still looking for a nice essie nude everyday polish. such a shame that most shades i want were limitted edition and are now gone =\

    ReplyDelete