Oct 30, 2015

Burberry Holiday Complete Eye Palette

Ever since I got my Burberry Mini Beauty Box, I have wanted to try more products from the luxurious brand. I have my eyes set on their eyeshadow palette. But not sure which one to get as all of them are so beautiful and one night when I was weak and was half-dozy from my cold medication, my will power diminished and hit the "buy" button on their holiday complete eye palette.


Burberry released their holiday collection and I think this eye palette is the same as last year. Maybe just the packaging is slightly different? With the gorgeous gold package, I am totally sold.



The palette comes in a luxury Burberry pouch with 3 mini brushes. Perfect for travelling. 



The shades are non-glittery, unlike other holiday makeup collection. If you look very closely, there is very fine glitters but once applied, you could barely see on the eyelids. This is probably one of the main reason I am sold on this as I am not a big fan of shimmery shadows as I am fear of fallouts. The four shadows in this palette are so creamy, a dream to blend. Very wearable and perfect for both day time and night time when you layer them up.



Other items included in the holiday collection are Burberry Kisses and Gold Glow Luminising Powder. 

Burberry makeup products are quite pricey. I am certainly very impressed with the quality, not to mention the gorgeous packaging. Have you tried anything from Burberry makeup? What are your must-haves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment