Feb 23, 2016

Zara Spring Haul



Picked up a few things from Zara. It is not quite spring here yet but I like to layer pieces for warmer days.





This can be worn as a spring dress or as a tunic over leggings or skinny jeans.


The fabric is a bit stretchy and the folded-up sleeves is a nice touch.


It also has two side pockets.



This is a very nice and thicker textured dress. As I rarely wear dresses, I like to wear it over leggings. I often layer it with a cardigan for office.





I wear leggings almost daily. To me, they are the most comfortable pants ever. I like thicker ones for cold winter months. I always wear a longer top over them as I have seen too many people treating leggings as pants and wear short tops with them which I think it is totally inappropriate.


My usual pair of leggings are from Zara from a few years back. I have a few of them in different colors. Getting pretty worn out now so time to get another pair. The angled zips leggings is a bit more snug than my regular pair. I picked this pair as I prefer elastic waist band for extra comfort. Also like the extra detailing on the thigh and over the knees.



I love Zara tees as they are super soft and wash well. This is an oversized tee with pocket. I wish I sized down on this as it is quite big on me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment