Mar 6, 2016

February Empties


Fresh Sugar Lemon Shower Gel is one of my favorite shower gel. Fresh shower gel is moisturizing and the scent is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Will definitely repurchase it again.

When I found out Lush has released The Comforter Shower Cream last fall, I was so excited. The Comforter bubble bar has been my favorite Lush bubble bar. I love the scent and when it comes in a shower cream, it is a dream come true. The scent is quite similar but not as potent as the bubble bar. Since it is a shower cream, not a gel, it does not lather as well as I thought and the consistency is quite runny. 

I alternate between toners and La Roche Posay Physiological Soothing Toner has been one of my go-to in the morning. It is gentle enough to use it daily in the morning and does not dry out my skin.

Finished a few of my skin care staples this month: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, Origins GinZing Eye Cream and Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum. 

I rarely finish any lip product and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm in Precious has been my go-to for a long time. I like to layer this first and apply another lipstick or lip gloss on top. It keeps my lips moisturized with slight pigmentation so when my lipstick fade out, my lip color would not be too washed out.

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is included in one of many hand cream from the Advent Calendar. It is just an okay hand cream, not super moisturizing for the cold dry winter months. The size is good to just throw in my purse though.

Last product is another staple: Lioele Auto Eyebrow. I don't know how many I have finished. I like to try out new brow products but always go back to this one as it has a slanted tip and it is perfect to draw in the front part of my brows. Will keep re-purchasing this.


DW Mandarin Champagne Soy Wax Candle
Essenza Mandarin Cilantro Candle




No comments:

Post a Comment