Nov 16, 2016

Sephora VIB Sale Haul (2)



My orders from Sephora are all here. I placed several online orders during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale as a few items were in and out of stock. Ever since Sephora has its own warehouse in Canada, VIB sale is not nearly as close as it was before. The stock compared to US website is significantly less. A lot of gift sets never made their way to the Sephora.ca. 





I have been using the Shu Uemura lash curler for years and want to switch it up. If there is one item I can't live without, that would have to be a lash curler. I can go out without makeup and lipstick but I need my lashes to be curled. This Surratt Relevee Lash Curler is a highly-raved lash curler so I want to give it a try.




Here are some pictures in comparison to the Shu Uemura one. Surratt is the black one. The first impression I got is the handler is much more comfortable than the Shu Uemura one. The curve is wider, making it easier to get all my lashes curled at the same time without missing the front and end ones. It is also firmer and I don't have to press the lashes so hard to get them curled, making it less likely to break lashes off. So far I am liking my new curler. Will have to test it out more and see if my curls last longer.


Only downside of the Surratt one is you can't get the replacement pads. I use the Shiseido replacement pads for Shu Uemura one. The top one is Shiseido pad and the bottom one is the Surratt one. It looks kind of similar. Maybe the Surratt is a bit sturdier and bouncier.



Buxom Lip Cream in White Russian is my holy grail lip cream. I am almost out of my current one so I grabbed another one in the holiday kiss collection which is the same size as the regular one and has a cuter packaging.



Got this one as a gift as I love the Bite duo and I got myself the Opal/Jam earlier.

Picked up the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Duo Set. This is an amazing deal as the set of two full-sized All Nighter is CAD $48(single one is $39 alone). I picked up a set from last year's sale and I am on my last bottle so great time to restock.


Redeemed 500 perks for this Urban Decay Addicts. Not that i need another eyeshadow palette but no point in hanging on to all the perks I collected. I was saving the points for the better 1000 perks sets but they are always out of stock as soon as they are released.

This concludes my Sephora VIB sale haul and I am good for makeup and skincare products for a while :)

I have a Fall Favorites Giveaway (ends Nov 22/16) so head over there to enter if you haven't done so yet.



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment