Dec 1, 2016

November Favorites


Chateau Labiotte Wine Lipstick in RD01

November is a month I concentrate mainly on skin care products as it is cooler and drier and my skin is acting up. 

First up is the Skin Inc. Deepsea hydrating mask. I love this stuff. It can be used as a mask or a moisturizer. For drier weather, my skin is feeling dehydrated and screaming for moisture. I find my regular night cream just does not cut it. I apply the mask overnight a few times a week and it helps bring back the hydration. My skin is acting up so bad this month. I mix in the Skin Inc. Licorice serum with the hydrating mask and find it really calms my skin down. The serum can be also applied alone with other moisturizer as well.

Next is my new lash curler from Surratt Beauty. I got it during the Sephora VIB Sale and have been using it every day. I kind of push my other Shu Uemura one aside. The curler has a firmer grip and since it is wider and curved more suitable for my eye shape, all my lashes can be curled at the same time and the curls actually stay put. Love this lash curler and if you have stubborn lashes like me, you have to get this.

Have been using the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream in the morning and loving it. It helps with depuffing my eyes. It is more of a gel texture and I find it not moisturizing enough to use it at night. 

Lips are chapped and last month I have been trying out a lot of new lip products and that leave my lips so dried. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish save my lips. I use that a few times a week and it is a gentle lip exfoliator.

First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads were  included in a set I got a while back but never bothered to try. But I am so glad I did finally. Pads contain glycolic and lactic acids. They are very gentle and they don't irritate my skin. I usually use that a few times a week and before I apply serum treatment to help skin better absorb the serum. 

RMS Magic Luminizer is my go-to highlighter. It is a very subtle highlighter and that works perfect for my minimal makeup routine. It just gives my skin some life and not over-the-top luminizer. 

My favorite lipstick in November has got to be Chateau Labiotte Wine Lipstick in RD01(check out my blog post for a mini review and swatches). I have been obsessed with plum, wine lipstick for a while and this is the perfect fall lip color. I am very impressed with the formula and want to get other shades from the brand.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment