Jul 11, 2019

Coral Lippies(Dior Lip Tattoo, Chanel, Armani Lip Magnet)

I have been loving coral shades for summer. In the past, I have been "reserved" to MLBB shades year-round. My lipstick collection consists mainly of mauve nude shades. When I went through my collection, it was extremely boring to see repetitive and similar shades. I was so happy that I decided to branch out to try other colors and loving them.

Coral is my new favorite for the summer. With minimal face makeup, coral lipsticks and blushes give your skin a very natural and healthy look. Just the beautiful sun-kissed look I have been craving for.




Dior Addict Lip Tattoo in 451 Natural Coral



This is my first Dior Addict Lip Tattoo. I like a no mess no fuss type of lip product for the summer. The Lip Tattoo has a very watery texture compared to other lip stains in my collection. It has a very nice sweet scent. The shade I just picked up is 451 Natural Coral. When it is swatched on arm, almost have to swipe it back and forth a few times to get the pigmentation for the above picture. It looks slightly darker when swatched and after a few hours on the lips, it fades to a much softer coral peach shade.



Looks very beautiful on the lips. Not drying and relatively easy to apply compared to other lip stains. When first applied, this shade may appear a bit neon but after it dries off a bit, it settles into a pretty natural coral shade. Not too bright and not too subtle. I can see myself wearing this daily.


Here is a comparison of swatches of other similar shades in my collection:


Dior Lip Tattoo 451 Natural Coral
Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet 504
Chanel Rouge Allure Ink 144
Chanel Le Rouge Crayon #20 Ultra Rose
Dior Ultra Rouge Lipstick 450 Ultra Lively

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo 451 swatches comparison


Dior Addict Lip Tattoo is very similar in texture with Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet. Dior Addict is a bit more forgiving when applied. Armani Lip Magnet is much more pigmented and thicker in texture. I could easily apply the Dior Lip Tattoo without a mirror. Lip Tattoo definitely has a more staining power, making this perfect for lazy gals like me who hate reapplying throughout the day. 

Do you like coral lippies and what are your favorites?




No comments:

Post a Comment