Apr 29, 2014

April Empties


Did not finish up a lot of products this month. Did well on the bath products though. I get tired of just one shower gel so I usually have a few in the shower.


Finished 3 of the Lush Shower gel: Prince Charming, Rose Jam & It's Raining Men. Two of them are limited edition. Prince Charming is from their Valentine's Day collection and Rose Jam is from their Christmas collection. I love Prince Charming and I am glad I grabbed a bigger size already. 


Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream has been my day cream for a long time. Even though Olay is a drug store brand but the quality is so amazing. Way better than a lot of high end brands. 

Fruit Frappe Grapefruit with Gooseberry Body & Hair Spritz is my all time favorite. I keep one in my car and one in my kitchen. Don't you hate it when you go to a restaurant and when you come out, your hair and clothes smell of greasy food? I spritz a little onto my clothes and hair after I have been exposed to strong food scents and it freshens up instantly.

I didn't think I would be liking the Soap & Glory Hand Food so much. But after I ran out of it for a week, I noticed how dry my hands are and quickly run out to grab another one.

I have a lot of primers and the Smashbox Photo Finish, together with Benefit Porefessional have to be my top few. This one is more silicone-based and definitely help my makeup stay longer.


These two are staples in my skin care routine. Origins Ginzing Eye Cream and La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I. The Origins ginzing is a perfect eye cream in the morning as it is salmon-colored and it helps brighten up my under eye area. La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I is my must-have. Whenever I have a breakout approaching, I dab a few dots of the cream on the problem area and it sooth and calm the area.








10 comments:

  1. i love the lush shower gels and those three are probably my favourite scents! do you not use the tiny bit in the bottom? that would drive me mad! I have a very little bit left of snow fairy but it might just squeeze into my april empties :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does bother me that I don't have the patience to squeeze out the last little bit but their bottles are so hard to squeeze.

      Delete
  2. Oddly enough I have not been to a Lush store in the last 15 years at least... I should go at some point as those shower gels look fun :) What other products do they have that are good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their tea tree toner and their bubble bar(Comforter is my favorite). I used to get their fresh face masks too but I don't live near a Lush store and it is difficult unless I'm equipped with a cooler in my car.

      Delete
  3. I love LUSH, but haven't actually tried any of their shower gels, I'll have to keep an eye out for those next time! Think I'll also check out Smashbox Photo Finish, have heard nothing but great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush shower gel is no nice. They lather up so well and the scent is just amazing.

      Delete
  4. I love Rose Jam and It's Raining Men! I'm sad I missed out on Prince Charming. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Lush will bring back Prince Charming next year. It is my favorite of their whole bunch!

      Delete
  5. I have been meaning to pick up the origins ginzing eye cream forever! it sounds so good and I love that it's tinted for under the eyes. I also use the soap & glory hand food hand cream and now I can't use anything else. Smells so good and so moisturising! I found your blog through the Bright Side blog hop and I love your posts! I have a beauty blog too so I find it all so interesting!

    bowsandpleats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Soap and Glory hand food is awesome. I didn't think I would miss it once I used up my last one.

      Thanks for dropping by, heading over to your blog next

      Delete