Nov 18, 2015

Last Sephora VIB Haul

I am done with VIB sale at Sephora. My last orders came today and I think I am good for a while. Oh well, until next month when gift cards are offered(for the past few years in December, Sephora would give VIB rouge members $25 gift cards offer for orders over $50 or something like that).




My mail man is probably sick and tired of delivering Sephora boxes to my mailbox lately :)




I picked up this First Aid Beauty Peace, Joy & FAB Kit. I haven't tried a lot of products from the brand and I tested the hydration mist in store when I was in Toronto. I need a hydration mist for mid-day, especially for the drier colder months ahead. I tested this and Caudalie Elixir and I like this one much better as the scent is more pleasant.


For CAD $67, you get 5 products. I want to try their ultra repair cream and just by itself, it is $37. The hydration mist is $20. With all these products at this price, I think it is an awesome deal.


Also picked up the Urban Decay All Nighter duo set. I picked up a single one during the Friends and Family sale already as this set wasn't available back then. The set is CAD $47.

With these orders, I made VIB Rouge again. Not proud about that as I looked at my purchases earlier this year and didn't think I would make Rouge status. That was when my will power was strong and I put strict limit on my purchases. But as the year goes by, I slide in few splurges here and there and before you knew it, became Rouge again.

One of my orders was just a small order. Main reason was to take advantage of a deluxe sample size Giorgio Armani lipstick. I made a small order while the sample was still available. But of course, the sample was no where to be found with my order, as it happens often with Sephora.

Did you do major damage to your wallet with the Sephora VIB sale?




No comments:

Post a Comment