Dec 2, 2015

Pinterest Beauty Tips I Wish I Knew Sooner

I love browsing Pinterest for ideas. From household cleaning tips, makeup swatches, easy recipe ideas to cute dog pictures. There are also amazing beauty tips I wish I knew sooner.

Here are a few that I have tried and work:


Baking Soda + Hydrogen Perioxide + Toothpaste Teeth Whitening 

Rinse your mouth with mouthwash mixed with equal parts of hydrogen perioxide for a couple of mins. Then mix 1 tsp of toothpaste +1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp of water to mix into a thick paste. Brush your teeth with it and do it once a week until you are happy with the whiteness you achieve. 


Listerine + Vinegar Foot Soak

Mix equal parts of Listerine( I use the green minty one) and vinegar. Add double the amount of hot water. Soak your feet in it for 10 mins and I use a pedicure foot file after and the yucky dead skin would come off beautifully. I have used so many expensive foot scrub and cream and nothing works as good as this. Goodbye dead skin.


Face Shaving with Brow Razor
This is totally new to me. Who would dare to shave your face? I heard hair would grow back thicker and coarser. For girls who shave their face, they must be having too much testosterone. All wrong. Most of us have little peach fuzz on our face that we never bother doing anything with. 


When you are shaving your face, you need to be careful and slow (especially first timers). You need to pull your skin down and shave it at 45 degree angle. I got my first package of brow razors from Winners. They work ok but I will try to look for ones with tips which are covered. The curved tip part is the crucial part of the razor and when you shave at an angle, if the tip is covered, it would be much easier so you wouldn't accidentally nick your face. 

Not only you get rid of your peach fuzz on your face, skin condition improves as when you shave, it acts as an exfoliant and dead skin cells are rubbed off and brighter smoother skin come as a nice bonus.

Have you tried any beauty tips from Pinterest that you wish you knew sooner? Please share.





No comments:

Post a Comment