Nov 4, 2015

October Empties


Skincare:
Neutrogena Hydro Boost
Origins United State Balancing Tonic
Kiehls' Eye Alert
Kiel's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm

I like to double-up my eye cream. At night time, I like to use an anti-aging eye cream together with Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment as it is the most moisturizing eye cream I have tried. But usually eye cream with anti-aging properties is not too hydrating. So perfect to layer two products up to maximize the results.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost is a great day moisturizer for the summer. It has a gel-like texture and very hydrating. Will definitely re-purchase it next summer.

Makeup:
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara



Body:
Bath & Body Works Mad About You Bubble Bath

Hair:
Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo

Love Bath & Body Works Bubble Bath and Mad About You is a very nice one. Creates lots of bubbles and price is reasonable, especially when you catch their frequent sale on body products.


Candles:
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Bath & Body Works Lemon Mint Leaf


I used to be crazy in love with Bath and Body Works 3-wick Candles. But I don't know what has got into me but I find a lot of scents too strong now. I got this Pumpkin Pecan Waffles last fall. It is such a sweet scent, too sweet that I can only burn it half an hour tops at a time before blowing it off. Lemon Mint Leaf is not quite as strong. Perfect candle for the kitchen.

The other products I used up this month are just my regulars so I won't be boring you guys with my constant reviews on those. Those products are my staples and I will keep re-purchasing them until I find something better.


No comments:

Post a Comment