Jan 29, 2016

January Empties



Bath & Body Products:
Lush Refresher Shower Jelly
Bath & Body Works French Lavender Bubble bath
EO Organic Deodorant in vetiver
Loccitane Delightful Rose Hand Cream
Loccitane Povoine Flora Hand Cream

Lush Refresher Shower Jelly is new to Lush and this has become my favorite shower jelly. It is citrus-scented and the consistency is a bit easier to handle than other jellies I have used from Lush. Will definitely repurchase it.

I have switched to natural deodorants for a while. Used to be LaVanila but I don't find it very effective and the price is high. I switched to EO Organic Deodorant. It is a spray deodorant and it works very well, not to mention it is only a fraction of LaVanila. I got mine from Winners but it can be purchased at Well.ca.

I got the Advent Calendar from Loccitane and I have got a chance to try different products from the brand. Tried different versions of their hand cream. The scents are amazing but I don't find the hand cream to be very moisturizing for the dry colder months.

Skin Care Products:
La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 60
RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil (African red rooibos)
Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

I alternate between a couple of cleansing oils throughout the year. Josie Maran Argan Oil is my second bottle. This was a limited edition(African red rooibos) I got during one of the Sephora end of year sales. It is scented quite sweet but other than that, it is the same as their regular one. The Josie Maran Argan Oil is a bit thicker in consistency compared to the other ones I have tried. So it takes a bit longer to blend it out to remove eye makeup.




Candles:
Yankee Candle Lemon Cupcake
Bath & Body Works London Tea & Lemon
DW Peppermint Bark
DW Mandarin Champagne
Bath & Body Works Holiday Apple Crisp

Finished quite a few candles this month. My favorites are from the brand DW which I occasionally find at Winners. The scents are amazing and not too strong. They burn well and last a while. With the Bath and Body Works candles' price hike, I would try to shop for other alternatives.


No comments:

Post a Comment