Feb 11, 2016

Awesome Gift with Purchase Promo with Sephora Canada

Not very often do we Canadians get a good promo with Sephora these days. So when I saw this awesome gift with purchase promo earlier this week, I jumped and quickly placed my order. I am glad I did as this promo(CANROUGE) ran out of stock within hours after their initial emails were sent out which frustrated a lot of people.


This goodie bag contains:


Sephora Overnight Bag
Prada Candy(3 samples)
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer(2.5g)
Fresh Creme Ancienne Soft Cream (0.2 fl oz)
Fresh Seaberry Face Oil 0.16 fl oz)
Benefit They're Real Mascara (30g)
Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Magenta Luster (0.14 fl oz)
Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask (0.5 fl oz)
Sephora Colorful 5 Milk to dark chocolate eye shadow palette
Becca Luminous Body Perfecting Mousse (0.27 fl oz)
Tarte Flush Cheek Tint (0.17 fl oz)
Sephora Rose Eye Mask (1 pair)


It is so rare we actually get what is exactly included in the promo with Sephora and I am so glad I got this. Good job, Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment