Sep 13, 2016

It Cosmetics @ Sephora

When I heard It Cosmetics is coming to Sephora, I am super excited. For us Canadians, we can only purchase It Cosmetics products from their official website or the Shopping Channel. 

If you have been following my blog for a while, you would know their Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer is my holy grail concealer (see my review post). Ever since I got that back in 2013, there is not ONE SINGLE DAY I don't use it.

I am beyond thrilled when I was sent two new products* exclusive to Sephora.





I have tried the Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Concealer. The shade I was sent is Medium.



Left: Illumination
Right: Regular

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination
Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer

Ingredients:
  • Hydrolyzed Collagen
  • Peptides
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Antioxidants
The regular version(right) is also in the medium shade. The illumination one is slightly lighter in shade and has a peach/pink tone to it. The formula is the same. You only need a tiny tiny dot for your under eye. That's why I love this concealer so much is a little tube would last you a while. 


Illumination concealer was applied to one side of my face, guess which side?

It is very obvious that it was applied to my left side(right side on the picture). It really does illuminate and giving my under eye a brightening effect. It is indeed full coverage, just like the regular version. I always set my under eye concealer with Tarte Smooth Operator setting powder to make it stay put all day long. Also, it is a bit tacky when applied so the setting powder would take the shine away.


I haven't tried the Bye Bye Undereye Eye Cream. I am just waiting to use up my current eye cream before I  commit to start using this to test out its effect. So stay tuned for my upcoming review. The texture is a gel-like. Very light to the touch and not tacky. I have puffy under eye pretty much every single morning so excited to try this and see if it helps.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye eye cream
  • Smooths, Brightens and Depuffs
Anti-Aging & Skin-Loving
  • Copper
  • Blue Algae
  • Caffeine
  • Collagen & Peptides
  • Vitamin C
  • Cucumber
It Cosmetics is expected to launch on the Sephora.ca in the near future. They are available on the US website and there are a few products which are exclusive to VIB Rouge members. I can't wait till it is launched and try more products.

Have you tried any products from It Cosmetics? What are your must-haves?




*products were sent by Sephora as gratis
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment