Oct 12, 2016

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick in Noir Revelateur


Have heard some good reviews about this Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick and curious to try. Sephora is having this mini-sized as 100 perks and it is a good time to redeem.

The color is Noir Revelateur which looks a bit intimidating. It is a dark plum. almost to a black color. But this unique formula would adjust to the PH balance of your lips. So it looks different on different people. I am always drawn to this type of lipstick. I have the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sheer pink) which also adjust to your own lip color. But that one pulls more pink on my lips so I am excited to try out this one and see what it looks on mine.


When swatched, it is a sheer plum color. The formula is very moisturizing. It claims to have a vinyl radiance on your lips, making it fuller and plumper.


On my lips, it darkens a bit a minute or two after application. I like the high shine look. Since the formula is very moisturizing, I do have to reapply a few times to get the pigmentation I want. The wear time for this is about 3 hours. I am loving this and I know this would make it to my purse for constant use.

Have you tried the new Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment