Jul 19, 2017

Best Liquid Lipstick - Too Faced Melted Matte

When liquid lipsticks was introduced into the beauty world, I wasn't a big fan of them. First, I thought I don't like matte, drying lipstick. They are going to make my lips look so dry and show every single crack. Second, they are too hard to apply. It is liquid so it is hard to control in application.

Then, I started to try a few and some of them prove that my concerns are in fact legit. But then, when I got my hands on the Too Faced elted Matte Liquified, my point of view changed 360.


My first one is Sell Out. A muted rosy pink, your-lips-but-better kind of shade. It is such a beautiful everyday shade. It applies beautifully. Let it dry for 30 seconds to a minute, and you are set. I mean you are set for the WHOLE DAY. The shade stays on  your lips for at least 5 hours with drinking and eating. It doesn't dry out my lips. If I feel lips feel a bit dehydrated throughout the day, I would just apply a lip gloss on.



This is my latest shade: Bend & Snap, a vibrant deep raspberry color. I used to stay away from strong shades like this before as I feel they are just too much to wear for day time. But with this formula, I dab a few dots on my lips, smack my lips gently and use a q-tip or kleenax to spread out the color to tone it down a bit.


Here shown with a lip gloss on


From L to R:
Bend & Snap
Sell Out
It's Happening

If you are having doubts of trying a liquid lipstick, take my advice and try the Too Faced Melted Matte and I am very confident that this would change your view.

No comments:

Post a Comment