Jul 23, 2017

July Empties


Neutrogena Eye Make up Remover
Troiareuke Acsen A+ Cushion
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
Urban Decay All Nighter
La Roche Posay Anthelios

Finished a few of my staples this month. New addition to my staples is the Troiareuke Acsen A+ Cushion. Hot summer months do not help with acne-prone skin and this cushion is such a big help to my skin this summer. Instead of piling up foundation on my skin to clog the pores more, I use this A+ cushion. It has a light coverage and doesn't clog my pores. Only downside is the price and I can only get it from online stores in Korea which would take a while to ship here. Price is a bit more than your regular Korean cushion foundation. It is appropriately CAD $50 and doesn't come with a refill.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque is my hair staple. Yes, you can get it much cheaper at Winners. I'd rather use this in the tube than in the tub. The texture is a bit thicker and I find it more effective.


Another month full of facial sheet masks. One thing I find is once my skin is used to certain brands of masks, the effect is not as obvious as when I first used. I have stocked up quite a bit on these so I would have to finish all these before I go out and get some new brands. 

One new discovery is the Cosrx Acne Pimple Patch. It consists of 24 different-sized patches which you can apply to your pimple. I stick one on overnight and 90% of the time by the morning, the pimple is less red and much calmed.


Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles:
Sugared Citrus Sorbet
London Tea & Lemon

London Tea & Lemon is my absolute summer favorite. Not sure if it is available this summer or not. Will have to go check it out next time I visit the store.



No comments:

Post a Comment