Jun 18, 2018

Yesstyle Haul

Have been buying my Asian makeup from YesStyle. They have a wide variety of products, from makeup to clothing, accessories and household items. What I love most is their reliable customer service and the shipping time is very quick. Usually 7-10 business days.


Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence is a new product I am trying. I have been using the IOPE Bio Essence for a few years. Instead of using toner in the morning, I like to pad down a few drops of essence onto freshly-cleaned face to add in extra moisture. Even in the summer time, I find hydration is the key to keep my skin fresh. I had the wrong impression that the more I pile up onto my skin in the summer, the more oily my face would become throughout the day. Was I ever wrong. With the right amount of hydration, the oiliness is kept to a minimal even on hot summer days. I have been reading a lot of great reviews about this Secret Key Treatment Essence. It is so much more affordable and very comparable to the raved SKII essence.

COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask is another product I am trying out. Rice is very good to keep skin clear. I have been using the SkinFood Rice Mask for daily exfoliations and find it really helpful in helping my skin clear up. COSRX is a skin care brand I love so why not give it a try. Another COSRX product I am getting in this order is the Acne Pimple Master Patch. Very effective in calming pimples overnight.

Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask. I have been gifted a few or these masks from my friend who has dry skin. She raves about how effective these are. Even though I have oily-combination skin, I find these ones are really good. I have bought a skin moisture analyzer from Amazon before and I test my skin moisture level after using this mask and am so impressed. 

Another re-purchase would be A'Pieu Deo Armpit Brightener. I use the cream on armpits and on my knees to brighten up dark areas. Just apply the cream to clean, dry skin and then rub it off. I would say results are quite good. You just have to keep using the product consistently to get the best results.

Included with my order is a free gift of Collagen Eye Patch. Excited to try them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment