Sep 26, 2018

Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks found at Winners

I have been watching a lot of TJ Maxx Haul videos on YouTube lately. US TJ Maxx is similar to Winners/Homesense here in Canada. I enjoy shopping at Winners as you never know what you can find in stores. Very often when I have a few things to look for in the store and come out with a whole bunch of other items.


I was at my Winners this morning and found some Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks. There were 4 or 5 shades there and I bought two of them: Ashton and Striped.  They are both CAD $9.99. 

This is my first ABH liquid lipstick. Ashton is a brownish mauve shade with a hint of orange in it, perfect for the fall. Striped is a pale pink shade which I am going to gift to my Mom as she prefer lighter lip shade colors.


This is how Ashton looks on me. In real life, it is a tiny bit darker. As a liquid lipstick, this ABH one is ok for application. As this is a more pigmented darker shade, it takes a bit of practice to apply with the flat doe-foot applicator. It does go on smoothly and it dries to a matte finish. A bit of transfer and not as long lasting as the Too Faced Melted liquid lipsticks and my new holy grail: Kylie Cosmetic liquid lipsticks. 


I have a couple of similar shades in my collection. ABH Ashton is more brown than Kat Von D Lolita 2 but not as vampy as the original Lolita. 

For $9.99, I am happy with my new purchase. Would I get any more from the brand? Probably not. It is not a bad deal at all to get as deep discounted price at Winners though.

Have you scored big at your TJ Maxx or Winners?



No comments:

Post a Comment