Oct 30, 2018

Sephora VIB Rouge Sale Haul

Sephora VIB Rouge Sale started last weekend and will be on again this weekend. Sale for VIB will start the following weekend(Nov 9-12).

I didn't haul a lot last weekend. Most of the items on my wishlist were out of stock. Yes, even before the sale started. I really don't understand what Sephora's reasons behind this. If items are not available, why not just leave them off the site. I made a few phone calls to Sephora and stores in Toronto and nobody know  when the items will be available. 

With that said, I only got a few items on my wishlist and guess will keep stalking the website and see if any of the items will become available.



I haven't decided if I am going to keep this one for myself or as a gift. I really enjoy the formula of this Lip Magnet. I have this in the shade 510 which is a beautiful dusty rose. Not overly drying and pigmentation is awesome. This kit comes with one full-sized lip magnet in the shade of 508 which is a nude rose and a deluxe sample size of lipstick (shade 102 Antique Rose).

I have used the regular Benefit primer for years and love how silky it is. Want to try the pearl primer as the winter is here and want to see if this primer would give me some radiance underneath my foundation. 

Sephora Favorites Soko to Tokyo Kit
This is the only Sephora Favorites kit I picked up so far. Seems like a great value to try different brands from Japan and Korea. Most excited about the SKII essence and the Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream. I love skin care kits like this as there are so many brands I haven't tried out and this is the best way to try out products to see if they agree with your skin type. 

This setting spray set has caused quite a controversy. When this duo set was first introduced on the Sephora website, it was CAD $48 or $49. Then just before the sale, priced hopped up to $58. A lot of people complained and I don't know if that leads to the price drop back to $48. A regular 4 oz size is $40 so this set which included 2 x 4 oz is $58 is a good deal. I also read that some people say the formula has changed and not as good as before. Will see how that goes after I finish up my current bottle.



There are so many eyeshadow palettes to choose from and I even surprised myself by picking this 6-shadow palette. I do very simple eye makeup and I feel earth-tone palettes would suit me the best.



I picked up this duo set from Drunk Elephant as I really want to try their C-Firma Day Serum which is their popular Vitamin C serum. I haven't tried any vitamin C serum before and I read the reviews that this one from Drunk Elephant is gentle enough for first time users. 

What have you picked up from this Sephora Sale?



No comments:

Post a Comment