Nov 19, 2018

Yesstyle Haul

When it comes to Asian makeup and skincare online shopping, my recent favorite web site is Yesstyle. They offer a wide variety of products: Asian makeup brands and skin care products, clothing and accessories etc. 






Secret Key Treatment Essence is my second bottle. I have been using this for a few months now and thought I would branch out to other brands and didn't repurchase a backup. I noticed more breakouts and uneven skin tone which led me to quickly repurchase this and I have seen almost immediate improvement. 

Have heard a lot of great reviews about their lemon sparkling peeling gel. It is a very gentle exfoliator and I have used this 5 times a week and notice my skin is smoother.





I bought this duo color face blush(Retro Drive) after I watched Korean Youtube Joan Kim raved about this blush and I haven't got any coral blush in my collection. I would have never picked this up if she hasn't mentioned this. You can either wear the blushes separately or mix it up to create a softer coral blush which I intend to use.




I have been looking for a softer bronzer palette. As the winter months are approaching, I need a lighter palette for contouring my face. 



Chosungah 22 24 H Raybeam Up Cream

This is my third purchase. This cream highlight is my holy grail. It is very subtle and I love a soft no makeup makeup look and this highlighter is a must-have. This product goes in and out of stock on their website so when I saw this in stock, I quickly grabbed one for backup.




Innisfree My Lip Balm in Ruby Grapefruit Tea

Tinted lip balms are my weaknesses. I love a good moisturizing lip balm. My go-to for years has been the Fresh sugar treatment but want to branch out to try other brands and see how they fair out. This light grapefruit color is so pretty and I can't wait to test it out. 

Yesstyle is a very reliable online store. Customer service is very good. Their international shipping time is usually 10-14 business days(prior to the Canada Post rotation strike which started 3 weeks ago). When you pick your items to go into your shopping cart, they would tell you if they have the product in stock or when product is expected to be in stock. A few of my items here were not in stock at the time of my order. But they let me know when their shipment was expected to arrive so I had a good idea of when my order could be shipped out. Very happy with my haul and will do a more in-depth review on some of the products mentioned in this blog post so stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment