Nov 29, 2011

J Crew is tempting me AGAIN!!

After yesterday surfing online for Cyber Monday deals, didn't find anything. Oh, well, if you count the Land's End $10.50 fleece(see, I can justify all my purchases!). I thought I'm done buying for a while. I'm almost done my Christmas shopping. Just need to get a few little presents to finish it off. But since my birthday is approaching, all my purchases from Oct on are counted towards birthday presents to myself. How sick am I?

Well, this morning, J Crew is putting on ANOTHER sale. Sweater promo. All 30% off. Why are they doing this to me?

I'm big into sweaters. Sweaters, cardigans, turtlenecks are my winter uniform. Living in Eastern Ontario, Canada, our winter is LOOOOOOOOONG, miserable and cold. If I have a few extra sweaters, that would make my winter sooooooooooooo much better, right?

So, here is my list: (yes, I haven't hit the checkout button yet........)


Dream dolman sweater. It doesn't look too warm though but I like the style.


Dream aryle. I have always loved this style. This is timeless and you can wear for years and years.


Honeycomb cable. I love this color. But I already have the cashmere cardigan in this color. Decision, decision, decision......


Jester sweater. Again, this style. But they don't have my size. So that may help eliminate my wide selection.





2 comments:

  1. Damn those pesky sales, haha! I love the dolman sweater, the colour is lovely.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, so much temptations everyday online. Hard NOT to hit the checkout button. Thanks for visiting my blog, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete