Dec 6, 2011

Plaids and strips


My latest " obsession" is with plaids and stripes. Looking into my closet, I have a few of these items already but still want a few more. I think these items will be classic and timeless. They will never go out of style and if I pull them out 10 years from now, can still be in style. Yes, that's how I justify in buying things.

My Dec wants






J Crew striped shirt
$98 - jcrew.com

J Crew long sleeve shirt
$78 - jcrew.com

J Crew long shirt
$88 - jcrew.com

J Crew plaid shirt
£80 - net-a-porter.com

J.Crew platform heels
$228 - jcrew.com

J.Crew wedge heels
$198 - jcrew.com

J Crew leather tote
$265 - net-a-porter.com

6 comments:

  1. Great items! I LOVE plaid and stipes too, and polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan for visiting my blog. I just went to yours and adored your polka dots top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing finds!!


    Love your creative eye and your engaging posts!

    I will be following!

    Be sure to check us out too and keep in touch

    xoxo

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm slightly obsessed with both as well :) Love your picks here!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving stripes to especially pairing them with prints. The possibilities are endless!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the 2nd shirt! I like squared patterns)

    ReplyDelete