May 15, 2013

Topbox May 2013

Great to come home to my beauty boxes. Once again, my TopBox and Ipsy bag arrive on the same day. This is the fifth time. Makes me wonder do they send them out at the same time?!

I opted for the regular Topbox this month as the prive boxes are not appealing to me.


Cuccio Colour Nail Lacquer (full-size) $10(14ml)
I got it in the shade - I left My Heart in San Francisco. It is a very soft pale pink shade. I haven't tried this brand of nail polish before and I love soft colors. Excited to try this out.

Lise Watier Haute Couleur High Coverage Lip Lacquer
Mine is in the shade Stylista. It is a purple pink shade.


Swatch from the left is the shade of the lip gloss. It is a sample sized product. The color payoff is very nice. Pigmented and not too sticky.

Yaby Eyeshadow Refill
Sample sized product again. It is in the shade copper wire(swatch on the right in the above picture). I have not heard of this brand before. I like the shade I was sent as it is perfect for summer bronzy makeup.


Roberto Cavalli Perfumed Shower Gel(1 fl. oz)
This shower gel is very scented. A bit too strong to my taste. Will probably give this away for those who appreciate strong perfumed scent.

Overall, I am pretty happy with this month's box. 3 out of 4 products I know I will be using and the colors and shades of products I was sent are my usual shades. 

What did you get in your Topbox this month? Care to share?




No comments:

Post a Comment