Jun 1, 2013

Loving Dogeared Necklaces

I first saw the beautiful necklaces from Dogeared at Blossom Lounge in Unionville. I love simple and dainty necklaces and their designs are so simple, elegant and each necklace has a positive message with it.

I love the philosophy of the company. Every piece is handcrafted and comes with positive vibes. Their company values creativity with love, happiness and good karma. 

This is my first order with Dogeared.com and am very happy with my choices.


Karma & In Dogs We Trust


They come in these cute brown envelopes



Karma - what goes around comes around
wear your necklace as a reminder to keep
the circle positive, peaceful and loving


3 rings: gold, silver and rose gold

It is just absolutely beautiful. Simple but yet making a statement. 




I know that I am going to wear this a lot. I can wear this casually with just a simple tee. Or I can just wear this with a tank top with a blazer. 


In Dogs We Trust - make a wish and put on your necklace, there is so
much we can learn from our four legged friends!
they can teach us all about unconditional love
and loyalty. wear your necklace as a reminder of the special band 
you have with your best friend.



I love my dog to death and this necklace is screaming my name when I was browsing their website.


From a distance, this almost looks like a bow. Wearing this reminds me of how lucky I am to have a best friend at all times. Dogs are so precious. 


Dogeared accessories are just too cute. They also have rings, bracelets and earrings. They are also available at the Bay. I browsed through their display at the Bay but the selection is not big so that is the reason I decided to get them at Dogeared.com instead. They have quick shipping. I got my order within 10 business days and they provide tracking information so you know when to expect your goodies.










1 comment:

  1. I'm a cat person, but cats and dogs can be friends can't we? By the way, that bone is so cute!

    ReplyDelete