Nov 30, 2013

Last Sephora VIB Haul(Part 4)

Hope my American bloggers and readers had a nice Thanksgiving with their families and friends. Lots of good food and company and maybe great hauls from their Black Friday sales?!

I promise this is my last Sephora haul from the VIB sale in the beginning of November. They must be so crazy busy with their orders that I finally received all my orders. 


I got a couple of sets for gifts: Buxom Serial Kisser Collection of 5 Mini Full-Bodied Lipsticks and another Buxom Dolly's Opening Act Lip Gloss Set.


The packaging is just too darn cute. A rich red velvet box and contains 5 lippy. This is going to be a gift so sorry no swatches.


I finally caved in and got one of the deluxe travel sized GlamGlow YouthMud TingleExfoliate Treatment mask. Everybody is raving about it in the blogging and youtube world and I want to try a travel sized before I commit to buy the full-sized one as it is pricey. This small size could probably last me 4 uses. I have already tried it and I can totally understand what the hype is all about. It  has a very herbal pleasant scent and it does tingle quite a bit after you apply it on your face for the first couple of minutes. It has very fine exfoliating beads so when you rinse it off, exfoliate all the dead cells. My face feels really soft and pores are unclogged after just one use. Will definitely buy the full-sized one after I'm done.

Picked up another Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. 


I really enjoy the new Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick formula. I got the shade Fiend. It is a beautiful muted rose color.


I have two other shades and just doing a line-up for comparison.


From L to R: Naked, Liar & Fiend


Last in my order includes the Benefit Birthday Gift set: Benefit They're Real Mascara and Watt's Up cream highlighter. I redeemed 100 BI points to try the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser. Very nice orange scent.







4 comments:

  1. Great haul! That Buxom set looks great, love the packaging! I bought the UD lipstick in the shade Rapture, it's beautiful! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my UD lipsticks. The formula is so pigmented and yet moisturizing. It has become permanent in my purse :)

      Delete
  2. The Benefit birthday gift is quite cute, I got mine earlier this year. And those Buxom sets are very nice! Whoever you bought them for is going to be very happy to receive this gift, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sephora birthday gift every year. What a treat! I love Buxom sets and hope they will love as much as I do. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete