Mar 12, 2014

March Ipsy Bag 2014

Received my March Ipsy bag in the mail when I got back home from Toronto. I am good this month and did not peek into my Glam room to see what my goodies are sent.


Included this month is 2 full-sized product, 1 deluxe size lipstick and 2 eye masks. The bag is super cute this month. It is designed by Klari Reis(www.klariart.com)It is the first of many series being featured in Ipsy's new artist collection of bags.


Nicole by OPI Nail polish in On What Grounds
BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad

Very happy to get the BareMinerals lipstick in Get Ready. Even though it looks quite pink in the picture, in real life, it is a mauve color which is totally up my alley. The Nicole by OPI nail polish is a pretty shade. Seashell aqua is probably the best I could describe the shade. It will be so nice in the summer. The Bombshell eyeshadow quad is a very interesting combination of shades. The copper and aqua shade is something I don't have and it will be fun to try.


Also included are 2 smoothing and relaxing eye patches from Klorane. I have not heard of this brand before. But I love eye patches/masks and lately I have been suffering from tired and puffy eyes. Can't wait to use these on a spa night at home.

Overall, happy with what I got in my March Ipsy bag. One thing about Ipsy is the products are pretty consistent month after month. There were a lot of repeats of brands over the past few months and nice to see new brands.





No comments:

Post a Comment