May 27, 2014

May Empties

Yes, that's that time of the month again. Monthly empties. I have a great sense of accomplishment of committing myself to finish up what I have opened before starting off with items in my new stash.


Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candles: Island Margarita, Watermelon Lemonade & Coconut Leaves
Out of these 3, Watermelon Lemonade was the only one I probably won't be re-purchasing. When I sniff it at the store, it smells delicious but when you start to burn it, it gets so sweetly-scented that it gave me headache.  

My all time favorite hand cream has to be Glysomed Hand Cream. This is the fragrance free version. I apply this every night before I go to bed. I finished another one of Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. This is my holy grail night time cleanser to use with my Clarisonic. Gentle enough but leaves my skin feel thoroughly cleansed. Yes, this is an expensive cleanser(CAD $45). I have gone back and forth to find alternatives but I always go back to this one.

Warm weather is here and that means humid weather and frizzy hair. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Weather Works Style Creme is my must-have. Apply this on damp hair and before blow-drying. Really helps with calming my hair.

Of all the skin care products I received in my monthly subscription boxes, Dermalogoica Daily Microfoliant is my favorite product. It is a very gentle exfoliant which I can use every day without leaving my skin dry. 

Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil is such a nice gentle cleansing oil. I switched from using makeup wipes to cleansing oil for a good 5 months and have seen significant improvement in my skin. Cleanses very well, even with waterproof mascara. Has a nice scent. Will definitely re-purchase.

Another splurged eye cream finished, Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream. I bought this last November with the Sephora VIB sale event. Yes, it is expensive and it really works on helping with dark circles. I already re-purchased another one.

The rest of the products are my staples: Benefit Porefessional, Clinique Bottom Lashes Mascara & Buxom Lip Cream in White Russian. These ones are re-purchased already.

Do you try to finish off products before you start new ones? 


1 comment:

  1. i have seen so many hauls lately with watermelon lemonade saying how good it is, sucks that it's too sweet when you actually burn it though :(

    ReplyDelete