May 28, 2014

My Summer Essentials

My Summer Essentials
Summer is here and I can't be more excited about it after having a terrible cold long winter here in Canada.

Can't live without my La Roche Posay Anthelios sunscreen. I wear it all year round, sun or no sun. This really changed my sunscreen perception. I used to hate applying facial sunscreen on my oily combo skin. With this, it is such a light texture and non-sticky formula that you don't mind putting on.


GlamGlow Super Mud Clearing Treatment helps with clearing my skin so much. It is pricey but it is worth every penny.

Holy grail foundation is Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation. Don't have to set it with a powder afterwards and my skin stays matte all day long.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder got to be the best drug store pressed powder. So affordable and doesn't look cakey. 

Lush Tea Tree Water is one of the best toners. I spritz on in the morning after my facial wash and it is so refreshing and helps calm any blemishes.

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Spray is my favorite setting spray so far. I have tried quite a few and even this is pricey, I keep going back to it.

What are you summer essentials?



GlamGlow face care
nordstrom.com



Gel foundation
sephora.com


Rimmel face powder
$6.71 - superdrug.com


Urban decay makeup
beauty.com

2 comments:

  1. Ive just started using La Roche-Posay Anthelios as well and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it a great sunscreen? It changed my skincare routine ever since I started using it 2 years ago. Not your typical greasy/sticky sunscreen and it is such a breeze to apply it.

    ReplyDelete