Jun 13, 2014

Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle Watermelon Moonstone

Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle has become my favorite shimmery blush for the month of May. I got Lychee/Opal(see my post for a review and comparison for similar blushes) and decided to pick up another one.



Watermelon Moonstone is described as" coral red infused with pale gold".  Texture is cushion soft gel but after you apply, it would transform to powder finish. 


This souffle reminds me a lot of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush as they are both infused with their famous  highlighting powder. So basically, it is a 2-product in one. You can skip the step of applying highlighter on top of your blush. 



This watermelon one smells just like watermelon. My other Lychee Opal one does not carry a fragrant scent though. Moonstone is a pale gold which is not as shimmery as Lychee Opal(see picture below)



With Lychee/Opal, it is much more shimmery and really have to apply with a light hand. 

I enjoy both of these Becca Tint Shimmer Souffle very much and they last a long time on my cheeks with the hot weather. Highly recommend this for the summer.


4 comments:

  1. That is pretty I like the color and it looks like it could be used as eye shadow too?

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't thought of using this as an eye shadow but I think it could work. It is quite shimmery and since it is a cream/souffle texture, it could last on eyelids all day even with swimming. Thanks for the idea!

      Delete
  2. Wow the color looks beauuuuttifull! I like sticking with a powder blush though as I don't like to get my fingers dirty.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apply this with a stippling brush and the application is quite smooth and subtle. I use powder blush in the winter too but with the warm weather here, this souffle texture stays put.

      Delete