Jul 11, 2014

Miscellaneous Haul

Grabbed a couple of things when I was shopping in Toronto while visiting family. I live in a small town and we don't have a Sephora or any major retail store so any time I am in the city, I have to pick up a few essentials and some more.


Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Leave-In Conditioner is my current favorite hair product. I received a deluxe sample size in my January Ipsy bag and I started to use it last month and fell in love with it. It makes my hair so soft and manageable in the hot humid weather. Also, it smell amazing. I decided to pick up a full-size one. I got this at one of the hair salons at the mall. I was going to try the It's a 10 leave-in conditioner which so many You-tubers rave about. But after reading some reviews, some people said it leaves a film on hair. Plus, it is super-pricey so I am glad I picked the much more affordable alternative.

Origins United Toner & Dior Creme de Rose have been repeat purchases. I was not crazy about price tag on the Dior Creme de Rose. But after using it for the past 6 months, I simply cannot find an alternative.


Urban Decay De-Slick is my first bottle. I have used their All-Nighter for a while and was going to repurchase but my Shoppers Drug Mart was out of that so I picked up the De-slick which is for oil control so I thought it would be even better for the summer. Urban Decay Flush Palette in Streak is totally an impulse purchase. There are 3 variations to pick from and I like Streak the best. 

Have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Impulse buys are the most fun :) I love the de-slick (have the Skindinavia version, same thing) for the summer, it keeps the glow without the greasy shine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Origins toner is really great!
    I tend to stick with what works especially when it comes to basics like this. If the Dior lip balm lasts you for 6 months and works for you, it isn't much of a splurge in reality. :)

    ReplyDelete