Mar 28, 2015

Miscellaneous Haul from Toronto

Every time I go home to Toronto for visits, I re-stock on my usual items since the small town we live in does not have most of the stuff I use regularly.


Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Leave-in Conditioner
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlights
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery
Benefit Puff Off

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Leave-in Conditioner is the best conditioner I have used so far. I first got a deluxe sample in my TopBox. It is one o the few leave-in conditioners which actually does something for my hair. I spritz some onto my hair(I use it both on towel-dried and damp hair) and it gives my hair a silky soft touch. Even my hair stylist comments on how soft my hair is.



Kiehl's Midnight Recovery is another staple in my night time skin care routine. It is the best serum you can give your skin. It leaves your skin so soft and moisturized throughout the night. 



Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector  has been on my wishlist for a long time. I first saw this trio from Sephora over the holidays, I was tempted to get but since I went overboard with VIB sale with Sephora, I decided not to get it. So when I saw this at Hudson Bay again, I quickly grabbed it. 


Opal, Pearl & Champagne

Opal is the most popular shade and I can see why. It is the prettiest soft pink shimmering highlight. The middle shade is a bit too bright and "gold" for me. I just love these mini- sets as it gives me a chance to try out the highly-raved products without buying 3 full-sized products.




I want to try a new eye cream and I am drawn to Benefit's new Puff Off eye cream. How cute is the iron applicator is?


Got 3 bubble bath from Bath and Body Works. Mad About You, French Lavender & Pink Chiffon.  One bottle actually last me quite a while. Bath and Body Works always has this buy 2, get 1 free body products combo.

Went to Lush and got my essentials: Big Shampoo and Comforter Bubble Bar. They also have the Easter products out and I fought hard not to get any. They are just so adorable.


Also got this nice sample of soap.

9 comments:

  1. The Benefit applicator is cute! I have the Becca- Opal in liquid version, it is amazing, and blends so nicely either on top of or under whatever base I'm using. What a nice trio set to try the other shades too. Hope you had a good visit! It's been so darn cold...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally sucked into cute packaging and that's the main reason I got the Puff Off! I know, spring is supposed to be here already but I am still wearing my parka :(

      Delete
  2. How great is the benefit eye cream applicator, never seen this before! I want it now just for the applicator!


    www.sabrinaharriet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always sucked into cute packaging and when I saw the Benefit puff off with the iron applicator, I knew I had to get it.

      Delete
  3. The benefit puff off looks amazing and is certainly on my wishlist ! Xxx the iron applicator is so cool xx a lovely variety of bits you picked up there and I hope you enjoy them all especially the gorgeous lush products x Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get sucked into cute packaging and when I saw the cool iron applicator on the Benefit puff off, I needed to get it :)

      Delete
  4. People talking about google update so you make your site good and get back links and visito my site also
    The Running Shoes For Men

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really are one of my fave bloggers when it comes to beauty haulin. you pick great stuffs :) Kiehl's Midnight Recovery is also a staple for me and i can tell id be using it forever... until i find something better. and thank you for introducing me to bbw bubble bath products i didnt know they had those ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, you are so sweet! I feel the same about Kiehl's Midnight Recovery. Couldn't imagine not using it. I stock up on BBW bubble bath as we don't have one near here. To me, it is reasonably-priced and they smell soooooooo good and lots of bubbles which is so important.

      Delete