Sep 28, 2015

September Favorites


Haven't done a monthly favorites as I keep using the same products for months. That is how I operate: when I am into something, I just keep doing the same over and over until I am sick of it.

This month, I have added a few new items in my routine to share with you.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash is my new favorite shower wash. If you like citrus scent, this is a must-have to try. A mixture of lime, lemon, vanilla and coconut. Amazing scent. 

My skin has not been in the best condition this month. Quite dull and non-vibrant. Have been loving Chosungah 22 C&T Blender as my primer to give my skin some life. It has good coverage and can be worn alone. Gives my skin a luminous and dewy finish without looking greasy and oily.

Having non-stop minor breakouts this month so I am using GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment regularly. Whenever I see a "potential" breakout, I spot-treat it with this and see a dramatic calming down by morning. 

During the hot humid months, my hair is like a frizz-ball. Using a hair straightener almost daily dries out my hair tremendously. I went back to my Macadamia Natural Spray Oil Treatment and within a few uses, my hair texture has improved and brought back shine. I have tried other brands but always go back to this one for reliable results.

Two lip products I use quite a bit this month: Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist and Burberry Kisses in Military Red. I never thought I would love the red so much. I am still timid in wearing bright red on my lips. How I apply this is to dab some product on my lips and use my finger to blend it out. Since it is such a pigmented and creamy lip formula, it blends easily and stay on lips for hours. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick is often layered underneath for moisture and hydration. 

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment