Sep 26, 2015

Buxom Tokens of Temptation

Sephora is offering this Beauty Insider Buxom lip set(use code VIBTOKENS). I love Buxom lip products and of course had to grab it.

  
Full-on Lip Polish in Erin
Full-on Lipstick in San Francisco
Full-on Lip Cream in Berry Blast


White Russian is my all time favourite lip cream and so I am happy to try another shade.


From top to bottom:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in  Granite
Lip Polish in Erin
Lipstick in San Francisco
Lip Cream in Berry Blast

It is my first time trying their lipstick and San Francisco is a pink mauve shade. Like most of other Buxom lip products, this has a minty cool sensation. Supposed to plump up your lips to give that full lips look. Some people don't like that but I don't mind. Berry Blast is a very pale and sheer lip cream. Perfect to layer on top on any lipsticks. 


What I bought actually is Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite. I have used their clear brow gel and very happy with it. I was going to get another one but thought I should try the tinted one as they are the same price. 


I picked the shade Granite which is a brownish-grey shade. I have only used another tinted brow gel which is the Benefit Gimme Brow. It has a much smaller brush and easy to apply. This one has a slightly bigger brush but it is curved so application is just as easy. The gel formula really keep your brow in place and last long. If you have thinner brows, this might be tricky to apply with the bigger brush and you would have to clean up the excess product above and below your brows.


No comments:

Post a Comment