Oct 19, 2015

Bite Beauty 250 Perk Kir Royale

Bite Beauty released their new shade for October, Kir Royale. It is a beautiful rich plum berry shade which is perfect for fall. I redeemed 250 BI points from Sephora and I got this limited edition set (not sure if it is still available. It was still available 2 days ago)


The set has a Kir Royale mini luminous creme lipstick, a Kir Royale lipgloss and a signature compact mirror.




The shade is absolutely beautiful. It is a rich wine berry shade. The lipgloss also has a very fruity scent. 

Bite Beauty released new limited-edition shades every month. They are always sold out so fast once they are released. I haven't been interested in the first couple of sets for previous months but this Kir Royale caught my eye and I am glad I grabbed the set.

Have you tried any limited-edition Bite shades?



No comments:

Post a Comment